My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Crafts & Me DT Card - Pretty In Lace

Hello my lovelies how are you all today? 
Well it is of course Wednesday which means a new challenge over at Crafts & Me & of course its the Rockin' Rubbah Girlies turn to set the challenge. This week your hostess is moi........yay ickle old me & I decided to choose something I lurve to use on my creations so the theme this week isssssssssss....
PRETTY IN LACE.
You gotta love lace havn't you, there are just so many gorgeous ones out there. You dont want to know how long it takes me just to choose the one I will use........for this card I changed my mind 3 times lol.
For my card this week I've used my very 1st Crafts & Me stamp & its still my absolute favourite stamp!!
I have used 'Butterfly Keeper' by the fabulous Hannah Lynn who is one of my favourite artists. Isn't she so beautiful, I lurve her hair.

The lace & ric-rac is from my stash, I think tho the ric-rac I brought from Bunny Zoes prob about a year ago lol.........yeah I forget about things lol.

Of course the stamp is exclusive to Crafts & Me Store. She is coloured with Copics & I added glossy accents & a sprinkling of glitter while it was wet to give it sparkle & dimension, it looks gorgeous IRL.
Copics used are....
E13 E21 E00 E000 R20 R11
R85 R83 R81 RV10
E29 E25 E23 & I cant remember what I used on the butterflies. I also added a small pearl to her armband thingy.

Paper is Memory Box 'Gossamer' & I edged it with Vintage Photo distress ink & matted onto brown card. The top paper with the script on is Marianne Design 'Roses Are Red' which I love but think they are getting discontinued :0( The card it is matted on I cut the edge of it with a Memory Box Die as I thought it was perfect being butterflies. I added 2 gorgeous Prima Flowers, a corner die & punched out some small butterflies & added pearls to them.

I'm actually happy with the way this card turned out, which doesn't happen very often & its in one of my fave colour themes, pink & brown. Pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations they are stunner, each of them.

Thank you sooooooooo much for stopping by & thank you for your kind messages about Natalie. She is still poorly bless her but she has extra cuggles to help her feel better & we are still staying in the living room with her. No sooner she gets wee bit better she goes more poorly again :0(
Challenges I'm Entering.........
CLP Challenge - Fabulous Sketch
Allsorts Challenges - Its Your Choice
Creatalicious Challenges - All About The Lace
The Ribbon Girl - Pink, Brown & Cream

44 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie ♥

Doreen said...

This is just stunning,love it all,beautiful.xxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Loopylou. said...

oh sweetie I am so sorry to hear natalie is still sick, please send her wednesday snugglies from me and mo.
Loving your card hun, the lace is sooo pretty, I love the way it has straight bits and wobbly bits...mmm that sounds bit rude.....:)
have a great day hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!
Beautiful colours and image:)
Love all those details.
I'm sorry to hear that Natalie is sick. Hope she get better soon.
Hugs, Heidi:)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable as usual sweetie. Sorry to hear Natalie is still poorly.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card and I feel ya pain re choosing elements for cards :( Mind you if I achieved results like yours then I wouldn't mind!!!

Still sending Natalie those get well wishes - sorry they don't seem to be working!

Claire x

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh so sorry too to hear about Natalie still being poorly hopefully she will get better soon its a worry give her plenty of hugs from me, Your card is another stunning creation so beautiful is the image and those eyes look almost life like!! all the embellis are gorgeous and the layout truly another stunning card Vicky:)

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous! love it love the colours and all the layers and detail. xx
Hope Natalie is soon feeling better. Huge Hugs winging their way to her xxxxx

Carla S. said...

Your card is gorgeous, Vicky! I love the dramatic image and all the amazing details you added! So sorry that Natalie is still feeling poorly. I hope she feels better very soon.

heidy said...

Ahgorgeous hun,love all the detail!
Give Natalie another big XXX from me!
XXX Heidy

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

just gorgeous Vick!!!

Denise said...

Hi Vicky,
So sorry to hear your Natalie is still not well - sending her big hugs.
Love your card - this is one of my favourite Crafts & Me Artists. I have a few of her stamps but you know what - I have never used them. Big slap on the wrist for me - lol.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lau W said...

Oh I love this stamp, I love lace, I love your choice of colors, fantastic card !!!
xxx

June Nelson said...

Aw bless her please give her a gentle cuddle from me and tell her my cuggles are magic!!!!! bless her heart, this is another beautiful creatio lovely lady you do everything so beautifully, your a star crafter and a lovely pal and mother you should be so proud of yourself me darlin love ya loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

So you should be happy with it. Its lovely! Lots of depth in the layers and such pretty embellishment. Perfect colouring! Hugs, Lesley

Rachel Parys said...

Wow! So beautiful! She looks great, and I love her cheeks! I have a terrible time with adding blush, and most of the time I go with chalk! Fantastic card!!

Lotta said...

Hi Vicky! Poor Natalie!

But your card is gorgeous! I love how the black makes the other details pop! Lovely paper! Gorgeous colored! :)
hugs Sandra

Berry said...

This is stunning Vicky! I love Hannahs images and I love those yummy papers! Hope Natalie is much better soon sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

I don't think I can tell you enough Vicky, but you are such a fine card maker! Just look at this beauty, love the classic pink/brown colour combo and your image is gorgeous. Really magnificent! Hugs, Ira x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic crafted sweetie, you are totally rocking the card-business :)))
Gorgeous colored, fantastic embellishments and your layout is a knockout :)))
Love it!!!
Hugs Lilli xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card vicky, fabulous image.

greetings karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card vicky, fabulous image.

greetings karin

Marion said...

Hi Vicky,
Wow!
This is just stunning. Love it.
hugs
Marion

Jayne A said...

Vicky your card is beautiful. Very vintage Paris.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Debs said...

So sorry to hear Natalie is still poorly hun - wishing her well really soon.
Gorgeous card as always - stunning details.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

arjette said...

Ooohhhh this is gorgeous!!!! Awesome card Vicky, sooooo pretty!!!!

gr. arjette.

Nicola said...

Stunning card Vicky with such a beautiful image and amazing attention to detail!
Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

WOW Vicky, this is absolutely stunning.
Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
I have candy if your interested
http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Hi hun
wowzer bloddy stunning card, as ever awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Shelby said...

Gorgeous coloring Vicky! It's so rich and bold and shaded just perfectly.

Shelby

Donna Mosley said...

OMG!!!! Vicky this is one incredible creation hun. Love the image, stunning colouring, especially her gorgeous hair. Scrummylicicous details as always. :o)

Huge hug for Natalie

Donna x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Vicky! what a beautiful image and your colouring is perfection hun! Gorgeous papers and the embellishments are just stunning!!
Sorry to hear that Natalie is still poorly, bless her. I really hope she starts to feel a bit better very soon!
Big Hugs to you and your gorgeous Princess!
Love n Hugs!
Sue xx

Christina C. said...

OMG....she is absolutely GORGEOUS...colored to perfection!!!!
I adore all the fabulous details you have surrounded her with and, yes, the lace is exquisite.
Love, love it!

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh Vicky, this is jaw-dropping! :) wow!

Gorgeous image (I so hope this is a digi!) stunning colouring and beautiful layout and details hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Not sure if my last comment went through - my internet packed up, so just wanted to say again its a stunning card hun, and a very beautiful image, layout and design :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Janne said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Hugs,Janne

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous card here. And such a cute image. It´s really beautiful and you´ve as always colored it sooooo gorgeous. I love how it turned out.
Hugs, Linda

Ally said...

Give your lovely baby a tight cuddle from me and Bailey, poor Sweetheart! But I read in your post above that she is better now...give her the cuddle anyway LOL!
Fantastic card, the image is beautiful, have her myself but haven't been using her.
Hugs, Alessandra

Ribbon Girl said...

What a gorgeous card - really nice (and I hope Natalie is soon feeling a little better) Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun...just love your image & lush embellies too..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Chelsea said...

This is just amazing Vicky! All the beautiful layers ... Love it! Thanks for playing with us at CLP Sketch challenge.

Hugs and Love.

Teresa said...

GEORGOUS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES TOO!
TERESA X

Cheryl said...

WOW STUNNING!!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx